Athlon Optics Argos BTR GEN2 10-40x56 BLR SFP MOA Rifle ScopeRegular price $429.99 Save $-429.99
The Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56 rifle scope is perfect for shooting smaller game from long distances. It is a good quality hunting rifle scope that is equipped with many features to make hunting easier. It is perfect for long range shooting and offers a high end rifle scope, such as the ones made by Vortex Optics, while still maintaining an affordable price.
- The Super Fine Reticle allows for precise shooting and ease when shooting smaller targets.
- Fully Multicoated optics allow for brighter images in darker light conditions, making it easier to see your target during the night.
- The Precision True Zero Stop and the Side Parallax Adjustment allows you to use your rifle scope at any range and quickly adjust back to your zero.
- One Piece Tube Construction protects the scope and keeps moisture out to ensure a long lifetime for the optic.
- Waterproof and fogproof to keep the rifle scope protected during harsh weather conditions.
- Etched Glass Reticle gives the optic more durability and high shock resistance.
- Argon Purged for more stability and protection against water.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Tube creates a strong rifle scope that will protect the scope for years to come.
Advanced Fully Multi-coated
Fully Multi-coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches.
Precision Zero Stop System
Precision Zero Stop System allows you to return to your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero location.
Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
|Super Fine Reticle||
The reticle with its floating center dot and thin lines is specially designed for bench rest shooting competition or any other applications where your target size is small and you do not want to see your target being obscured by your reticle
|Etched Glass Reticle||
Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
|6061 T6 Aluminum||
The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
|One Piece Tube Construction||
Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
BLR SFP MOA, Glass Etched
Wide Band Fully Multicoated
|Extra Coating||Xtra Protective Coating|
|Tube Material||6061 Aluminium|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Exit Pupil||8-2.1 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.0 in
|Field of View @ 100 Yards||12.6-3.1 ft|
|Click Value||0.125 moa|
|Adjustment Range Per Rotation||6 moa|
|Total Elevation Adjustment||50 moa|
|Total Windage Adjustment||50 moa|
|Parallax Adjustment||Side Focus - 15 yards to infinity
|User Instruction Manual||Download|